Pages

Tuesday, July 12

Turning your Blue Monday into a Pink one...

After a crazy long and stressful day, I eventually made it home.This is how I get over a hectic day. After work I put on my gym clothes and attended a Pilate's class, this really helps me to relax and feel good about myself as exercise releases endorphins. Getting hold of a boxing bag and releasing your frustrations also helps a lot. I spend 30 minutes in a warm bath pampering myself and reading a magazine allowing my mind to drift off. I take my duvet and snuggle up on the couch watching my favourite series while eating dark chocolate. Reading a book also helps to switch off. I love every minute of doing absolutely nothing and just relaxing and indulging. Painting my nails a bright colour also helps to lift the mood or going out and relaxing with some friends who make me laugh. Watching an episode of Jerry Springer also me to realise that there is always someone who is worse off than me or The Devil Wears Prada to prove that my job really isn't that bad after all.. If all else fails have an early night and sleep Monday away, you will soon wake up to a new day with a new attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment