Pages

Friday, July 22

bangs...

The one thing that really makes me nervous is going to a new hairdresser, especially one that no one you know has been to before. It is that awkward silence I dread where they are finally done and bring you a mirror to get a full back and front view of your new look. That awkward silence where they ask what you think and all you can do is hold back the tears and bite your tongue from shouting how much you hate it and how they think your new hair cut is anything like the picture you brought along.

Well this morning as I was doing my hair, I realised how long my fringe had gotten and how home made it looked (seeing that it was cut in my bathroom with a material scissor) It looked terrible so I decided I will have to go have it cut. My usual hairdresser is in France and my back up hair dresser was off until Tuesday!! I really couldn't wait that long, it is after all the weekend. I decided to suck it in and go to another hairdresser (She works at the same salon my back up hairdresser works) As I met her for my walk in appointment, I automatically start  judging her based on her own hair (It is weird, I cant go to a hairdresser where the people who work there have terrible hair. You wouldn't go to a gym instructor who was very unfit and over weight, right?) It turned out that she was really nice and when I looked at my fringe, it was perfect. So today I came over a fear of new hairdressers, lets hope it stays this way.

I am loving full fringes!!! I have had one for about 3 years now (it saves me a lot of make up and time spent on my eye brows) The new hairdresser I went to restyled it for me and showed me how to style it at home. It looks way better than any home job.