Pages

Monday, July 18

CTFW...



After several panicky outfit changes I spent my Friday night at the CTICC to attend Cape Town Fashion Week along with fashion lovers from all over. I felt soo at home (and also a little envious)  as I saw girls dressed up in their newest outfits wearing the most fashionable shoes they own, excited to see a preview of this summer’s fashion.
I managed to get tickets for the Lisp, Nucleus, Lalesso, Undacova & Dax Martin shows. My favourite was the Undacova & Dax Martin show which was full of models in playful underwear, PJ’s, swimwear and all things summer. My favourite swimsuits were the high waisted bikini and a floral design bikini. I loved the feathers and tassels that were all over the runway and gorgeous wedges, a must have for summer.
A few familiar faces also attended the Friday night shows, the editors of Elle Magazine took up a few front row seats as well as Patricia De Lille and Kimora Lee Simmons. Fashion week is all you expect it to be, I love looking at what local Capetonians are wearing and what we can look forward to seeing in stores.