Pages

Sunday, July 10

Anglomania...

I will never forget my first pair of heels. I was 7 and they were these plastic glitter jelly Mary Jane’s. I wore them everyday until they eventually broke. I am now 21 and as a gift I received a pair of Vivienne Westwood, in collaboration with Melissa, Anglomania heels. They are gorgeous and the plastic jelly melts onto your foot and smells like vanilla. They are rather different to your typical girly heels but I love them. Anglomania also includes pumps and little gum boots that I must have. It brings back the fun and playfulness to fashion. You have to love Vivienne Westwood for her eccentric style.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Robyn! It's been so long! I'm loving your new blog but want to know are they your feet in the top photo? With the tattoos? xxxx

    ReplyDelete