Pages

Thursday, July 7

The Higher the better...

I am in love with anything high wasted. I have purchased skirts, shorts and a pair of gorgeous black high wasted cotton pants and I now practically live in anything high wasted. I love how by adding a tank top it can look casual and when I go out I can wear it with a pretty top and heels and it completely transforms the look. It is actually the first look that compliments my body shape and is comfortable to be in all day. I recently purchased a pair of high wasted pale pink shorts that have a completely vintage look to it and a pair of bright green ones that I found at a charity shop. This look has come a long way and I really hope that it will be around for a while. Leighton Meester and Alexa Chung manage to pull this look off effortlessly.  

No comments:

Post a Comment