Pages

Wednesday, September 7

Dear Diary

I have a small obsession with buying journals and note books. I have plenty of them in every colour and size and still I choose to buy more. Journalling has become something I love to do. To find that quiet place and just write down my thoughts, plans, prayers, ideas, quotes... I have an ordinary note book where I write random notes in, one that I write in daily, I have a travel journal, a dream journal, a notes journal, a fashion journal, a photo journal..... Yip! I have one for almost everything. If I don't have my note book handy I make notes on my Black Berry.The best kind of journals are the ones you make yourself. You can really customise it to your personality. I love to put photos, notes, magazine cuttings, pictures and souvenirs in mine.  I found awesome art journals that really inspired me....







I love to look back at old journals, I laugh at how silly I was and also see how far I have come from situations in my life. If you just want a simple note book, I like the home made kinds that you wrap with pretty fabric...





For plain lined journals that have a pretty cover, I love the ones at Exclusive Books and CNA. They are unique and arty and can be used for anything.