Pages

Sunday, August 14

Live On the edge....



I have this horrible fear of growing up. I want to be 21 forever!!! I hate the thought of having to use anti-wrinkle cream before I go to bed, to have to shop in the "older women" section, to have to watch what I eat every day and to not be able to wear pink and like Hello Kitty without being looked at sstrangely. I love being 21 because you have finally entered the big wide world, you can sign for things without your mom being there, yu can stay up late and have an early morning and still look good, I can do stupid things and blame it on being young and I get to try out new things and live on the edge. This years new years resolution was to try new things and savour my younger years before time takes its toll. I have climbed mountains, held snakes, I have joined in on a dangerously crazy mosh pit, I have swam at 1am, I have baked all kinds of recipes and eaten as much cake as I want to, I have gone to gym at 10pm so I don't feel too bad about my spur meal and chocolate milkshake I had for dinner, I have tried new exercises- Mhuay Thai and Pilates, I have woken up early on weekends to get the most out of my Saturday, I have danced the night away wearing really high heels, I have eaten food at a place that becomes a gar bar at night, I have driven on a Harley and tried exotic  food that Id rather not again. The year still has plenty of time left for more. I am motivated to make the most of "younger years" before I am forced to wear eye cream and lie about my age.