Pages

Tuesday, August 9

Indie Rock & Roll...

Last night I went to see one of my favourite bands- THE USED. What an awesome night!!!!!! I sang, I screamed, I head banged, I jumped, I moshed and sang some more. I loved the indie scene and the fashion. Yes you get the usual crowd of girls wearing a big tshirt with the bands name on it, or some emo girls all dressed in black but the true indie girls never let me down. They love fashion too and its not just about putting on your darkest clothes.


















There were a few annoying people at the show,thus I have created a list of things not to do at a show

* Don't wear heels, your feet will hurt and don't wear your nicest shoes because they will be jumped on
* If you didn't make it early enough to get to the front, don't push your way through to the front. You will get sweared at and hit by a die hard fan who can't see.
* If it gets hot, don't tie your top around your waist. This look is reserved for moms with 4 kids who wear takkies and join "Walk for life" to loose weight
* Don't spend the entire show making out or BBMing all your friends, you can do that in the car on the way home
* Don't start a mosh pit if you don't want to get hurt