Pages

Thursday, January 30

This month I am crushing on...

1. Vampy lip colours

LOVE this colour!!!!!!!

 

 

2. Transparent clutches

Probably not a good idea for a person like me who can't seem to keep a handbag tidy and organised, but I love this look


 

 

3.Shoes worn with cute socks

Yes people will laugh and stare- who cares!?

 

 

4. Chunky gold chains

The bigger and the more you can get, the better. I wear this with almost every look. I love gold!

 

5. Alexa Chung's book- IT

I've read it about 3 times already. So inspiring! My fashion muse, icon and role model

 

6. Turkish delight macaroons

So addictive!!! I love macaroons and I love Turkish delight = new best thing


 

7. Khloe Kardashian's hair colour

Major hair envy!



 

 

8. Gisele Bundchen

For making motherhood look so damn glamorous like only a super model can


 

9. Gold nails

Have I mentioned how much I love the colour gold??