Pages

Sunday, November 17

Victoria's Secret...






The most anticipated show of the year! Girls all over the world, even guys, wait to watch Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. Beautiful women in the best lingerie, themed and full of colour walk their perfectly toned bodies down the runway to show off the new collection in front of thousands of people. The truth is, every guy wants to date one and every girl wants to be one.They are like the Barbie dolls you never had. These Angels inspire me, they prove that with a lot of discipline, self control and motivation, you can be the best you.  (Yes! they are not simply airbrushed on a runway. These girls monitor what they eat daily and before shows can workout up to 3 times a day) I am never going to look like one of them, I will have to never eat again and live in a sauna with a built in tan can, but I look to them for inspiration. Just when I'm about to devour an entire slab of chocolate I look at their tiny butts and decide to eat an apple and hit the gym instead. In a way they are changing the world, one over weight girl at a time. Angels they are in deed.