Pages

Monday, October 7

Return of the Jellies

When I was little I remember my first attempt at a fashion statement- clear glitter jelly shoes. I wore them everywhere! With dresses, shorts, jeans, socks, stockings and even my pyjamas. As I grew up I was very heart broken to find out that these treasured shoes do not come in "big girl" sizes. No matter how much I tried to squeeze my foot in to make them fit, they didn't. As time went by I settled for other shoes, not to mention my disaster Spice Girl shoes- not my proudest moment! None of which gave me the joy of my Jellies. Imagine how happy I was to come across Jelly shoes again, and in my size!!!! I bought 2 pairs. Getting laughed at by a few closes friends who didn't quite get it, I wore them anyway and they are even better than I remembered. I love them!!! They are soo cute, extremely comfortable and can really be worn with just about anything. Some pics of my beloved jellies...






The Jellies have really taken over and I love to see how other fashion lovers are embracing the trend.