Pages

Thursday, May 31

Shopping at Clicks...

I love going toiletry shopping every month. There are always the nicest stuff I find. Yesterday I popped in at Clicks for my monthly supply of goodies and saw some nice stuff in the isles.

I looove cherry flavoured stuff!! So I did a little happy dance when I found Cherry Zam Buk. It is perfect for winter and only cost R4! I bought a few for my handbag, bathroom, car and bed side drawer.


The Essence brand has the nicest shades of nail polish for R19,95 each. I love their gold shade, their gun metal, dusty purple and black. They also brough out some shades of nude which I like a lot.

I don't like to spend too much on hair products as half the time they don't work for me. Clicks is now stocking Lee Stafford products. There is a product for absolutely everything. From beach blonde hair, to messy hair, to salt water hair spray and even something for hair that doesn't seem to grow past a certain length (That's me!) I am considering splurging R99,99 to buy this treatment and give it a go.



I am a big fan of Rimmel make up. Love their new eye shaddow palletes in the shape of the union jack and their latest lipstick by the one and only Kate Moss.


Love berry flavoured body wash. Nivea has brought out a cranberry one. Must try this out